7.24.2012

Pilot Post

Welcome to my blog! I have thought about starting a blog for a long time, and even longer have I wanted to do interior decorating. So, I've decided that there is no better time than the present. I read a lot of blogs online about interior decorating and DIY projects, and I'm always amazed at how creative some people are. It definitely gives me inspiration for my own home.


So, a little about me. I'm a 28-year old married lady who works by day in an office, and my evening and weekends are spent dreaming up new things to do around my house. My husband and I moved into our single "forever home" in October 2011. It was a brand new build, and even though everything in the house was new, we quickly started making it our own. We made some major changes to the kitchen and changed out the sinks and counters in all the bathrooms. I can't help but dream up a slew of ideas to make this home into exactly what I want. I think of this house as my canvas. (Good thing I have a very supportive husband who is okay with letting me make these changes around the house).


Although I work in an office, I have wanted to start interior decorating work on the side. And recently, I made that decision. One of my best friends and her husband bought a brand new single home and hired me to decorate the interior! After presenting the design boards, getting their stamp of approval, and starting the design work, I very quickly realized that this is something that I needed to do.  So, KM Decor was born!


This blog will include my design inspirations, progress of my current projects, and loads of pretty pictures. I hope you'll join me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...