9.07.2012

Green With Envy

I know that it's far from being St. Patrick's Day, but I'm feeling a little lucky - I have come across plenty of pretty interiors lately that are in abundance of green decor.

So follow the yellow brick road, and join me in the Emerald City...




I love the horse art (obviously, since I love me a good horse print - see this horse art I hung in my home). I also adore the print on the dining chairs and the matching throw pillows. Not to mention, the olive green grasscloth wallpaper.




Simple. Classic. Love.




The tassels on this granny smith green dresser take it to the next level. Paired with twin lamps, and the antiqued brass octagonal mirror is divine. Oh, and FYI - the zebra patterned rug is just the cherry on top of a great design.




I think what really makes this room pop isn't the mint green walls, but the pop of cherry red on the accent chair. It really grounds a space that could otherwise be a little too Easter pastel.




Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...