11.20.2012

Paint Bug

I've been bitten... by the paint bug! 

*ahem*, let me explain...

Last month, I painted our main bathroom "Sea Haze" by Benjamin Moore (on the left), and recently, I painted my new home office "Down Pour Blue" by Benjamin Moore (on the right).





These 2 painting projects have got me thinking about how big of a difference a little paint can make to a room.  And it's got me wanting to take a paint brush (and roller) to the rest of the rooms in my home! Instead, I'll control my urge by checking out these great rooms where the paint is truly the star...
















Do you think you would be bold enough to paint a room in your home one of these colours? Or are you more of a neutral kind of decorator?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...