12.19.2012

Birthday Thoughts!

Today is my birthday... the big 2-9! My very last year in my 20's (although I've been told that it won't be the last year that I'll celebrate turning 29 - so very true!)





Just a few things that I'm proud to say that I've accomplished since I turned 28...

1. I started my own decorating business KM Decor after being told for years that I really ought to do it. (That being said, if you're interested in some advice for a room that you are looking at redoing, or are in need of a design board for some inspiration, send me an email - I would be more than happy to help you make your home how you imagine it should be!)

2. I started this blog. It may not seem like much, but I'm honestly surprised that I am still at it after 5 whole months! (I really thought that I wouldn't get passed my second post! And of course, an enormous THANK YOU is owed to each and every one of my readers - I appreciate you all for your continual support!!)

3. I've managed to finish 3 rooms (powder room, master bedroom, and main bathroom) in my home this past year! (And with how picky I am when it comes to these things, that really is an accomplishment!)

So, on that note, I've decided to take the day off (from Christmas blogging) - to relax and unwind. I'll be back tomorrow with more holiday talk! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...