1.02.2013

New Year Goals!

It's already the 2nd day of 2013, and I've decided that before the year gets away from me, it would be a good idea to set some goals for me for 2013. So, if you're ready, here we go...!


1. Grow my blog. I average about 2,000 page views a month, but for 2013, I would love to at least double that number.

2. Eat healthier (sometimes easier said than done).

3. Exercise more (also something easier said than done).

4. Finish my home office redo which I started in November. So far, I've painted it and hung curtains (sewn by my Mom), but there is still so much to do.

5. I also want to tackle a number of projects around my house that I've been itching to start. Just not sure which ones I'll be undertaking this year. I'll keep you posted on this list when I come up with it :)


What are some of your goals for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...