11.17.2015

Barcart Essentials

(psst... before we get into talking about fabulous barcart essentials, don't forget about my can't-be-missed Holiday Sale. All e-design boards are BUY ONE, GET ONE AT 50% OFF - now until December 31, 2015. One room per board. No need to be local. You can check out some examples of my design boards here. Send me an email so we can get started and reimagine that room in your home you've been thinking about!)

Can you believe that we are only just over a month away from Christmas? And with this Festive Season, comes a variety of holiday parties. And what's a holiday party without a few fantastic cocktails? Now, I'm not a bartender - far from it, so instead of giving you recipes for a fresh take on a classic drink, I thought I would share with you my fresh take on a classic barcart.

I love this one from Chairish:




I love the mix of gold and mirror on this cart. And those oversize wheels really make this barcart stand out.

Now, to bring this cart to life (like it needs it, right?!), I would love to outfit it with the following items:

 









This to-die-for Kate Spade glass ice bucket




 And how cool are these toasting flutes from Z Gallerie?




 And finally, what's a great barcart without an array of booze? 





Cheers to a very happy & safe holiday party season!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...