8.13.2012

Les Fleurs

Last week, I spoke about stripes and florals. So, bear with me as a continue on the subject matter of florals. Today, I want to share with you some pictures that I took last weekend at my family's cottage of some of the beautiful flowers that are growing on our property (much to the aid of my Mom and Aunt).

I know this is an interior design blog, but I can't help but share some other aspects of my life. Plus, florals have as much to do with interior decorating as furniture, lighting, or textiles. Flowers give that pop of freshness to an otherwise neutral room, inspire a room's colour palette, or add a fragrant aroma to a serene bathroom.

Here are some of the pics that I took last weekend...
























I think some of these photos would make great DIY art, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...