8.02.2012

Olympic Style

I have been watching the Olympics every chance I get. It would be ideal to watch these games live, but with the time change here in Canada and having to work during the day, it makes it difficult. The events that I love to follow are: swimming, diving, track, rowing, beach volleyball, cycling - ok, let's just say that I love them all. 


So, in celebration of this year's Olympic Games, I thought I would put together some pictures of rooms that I consider have "Olympic Style"...


The apple red cabinets make this kitchen one-of-a-kind. And the vintage gold chandelier takes this room to the next level.





The peacock teal wall colour in this home office mixed with the caramel wood desk brings a richness to this small space.




This kitchen has both a modern vibe mixed with country charm - stainless steel appliances and marble mosaic backsplash partnered with an antique farmhouse table and a vintage lantern balance the room.



Classic red and white stripes gives life to this traditional space.





I adore this dining room - the cherry blossom wallpaper, bold patterned carpeting, farmhouse table, and french country dining chairs = perfection!



Source

Adding canary yellow to a black and white room adds a clever pop of colour. Not to mention the graphic wallpaper... so chic!




Source

Another Sarah Richardson design. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - she's brilliant! 





GO CANADA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...