9.20.2012

Home Tour

Thank you all for having been so patient. I may not have been so patient - I can tell you that much.

Finally, I have found the time to post my Home Tour - you can find it here.

My home is far from complete. Actually, far isn't even the right word. My home is really Earth-to-the-Sun far from complete. My to do list for each room continues to grow, much to the dissapointment of my husband. But, he's supportive and loves me, so he's come to terms with the never ending list. I love that about him...

At some point in the future, I'll dissect each room as it stands and give you an overview of what I have done and what I want to do in each of these rooms. And since the list is huge, I'll be sure to separate each room into different posts. Not only for my own benefit, but I'm sure no one wants to read a book-long post. Noone has the time for that - it's just the way the cookie crumbles.

So, have a looksey, and tell me what you think. I love getting comments from my readers and any tidbits of advice that you may have for these rooms are more than welcome.



(psst.. you can also check out the tour of our first home here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...