10.03.2012

Updated: Home Tour

I recently shared with you my home tour, after putting it off for several weeks. But, when I posted it, it wasn't complete. By bad, I know. It was missing the home office, ensuite bathroom, and main bathroom (the tour is also missing the other 2 bedrooms but they are not even to the point of public sharing, in fact one bedroom is my dog's room - where her crate is). It's important to note that these rooms are very far from being complete, although the home office is so far from being done that it basically hasn't been started.

Here's a sneek peek...



I would also like to point out that the wall colour in the ensuite and the main bathroom is not yellow, in fact it is very much beige (apparently the camera and the bathroom lights don't play well together. However, the beige will eventually be painted over).

You can see the rest on the home tour here.

(psst... I just created a KM Decor Facebook page and joined Pinterest - so I would really appreciate it if you could follow the icons in the side bar and like my pages. These pages are just getting started, but with your help, they can grow into a useful resource for my readers. Thanks!)

(double psst... It's my wonderful hubby's 30th birthday today! You can read about the cocktail party we hosted for him here and here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...