11.26.2012

Client Reveal: Boy's Bedroom

I recently completed decorating a client's brand new home including the rooms of their 3 small children. You can see the reveal of their daughter's room here. Today, I'll show you the bedroom of their eldest son.

We decided on a grey and yellow colour scheme. The furniture was selected originally for his nursery and double functions as transition pieces for his new big boy room. 





This cool silver globe I found at Home Sense is the perfect accessory for a growing boy.



I introduced a circular theme to this room also, with the globe light, bedding, and the wall decals.





The curtains were custom made - I love the geometric pattern!




This is the original design board for this room...



There is much more to come with this project including a master suite, living and dining rooms, and a study. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...