11.27.2012

My Office Design Board

If you've been following me on Facebook or Instagram, or saw this post, you'll know that I am in the process of converting an underused bedroom into my home office.  I really needed a place where I could focus on my blog, and coming up with creative ideas for client's. (And the couch in front of the TV just wasn't cutting it).

So, I've only had a chance to paint the room, and put together a desk and cabinet from IKEA. Next on the agenda is making my curtains from fabric that I recently bought.

In the meantime, here is the design board that I created for this room. It'll give you an idea of what this room should look like when I'm done with it. (Or at least that's the plan).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...