11.30.2012

November Finds

If you follow me on Facebook, you'll know that I post a daily find - a clever DIY project, great piece of furniture, or interesting decorative accessory. (If you're not following me on Facebook, you better get on that already, or you'll be missing out on more daily finds, sneak peeks, and tidbits of advice. And while you're at it, you can follow me on Instagram and Pinterest too).

Here are my favourite finds for the month of November...

1. I came across this DIY zebra rug from a blog that I follow, The Hunted Interior, and fell instantly in love with the "chicness" of the rug and the gold stripes.





2. I am so lucky to have a husband that pulls over at the side of the road to ask for stumps from a few guys cutting down trees - especially when I'm sure these guys thought my hubby was nuts. You can read more about that here. So, when I discovered this gold faux stump from Neiman Marcus I knew that it was a great find and perfect accessory to a luxurious living room. I may have to attempt a similar stump with one of them that my hubby picked up.





3. With the holiday season quickly approaching, it's only fitting to count the days  until Christmas (and the New Year) is upon us. And there is no better way than these Countdown glasses from Chapters.




4. I really love the idea of introducing industrial pieces into modern or traditional rooms. This Architect Dining Chair from Urban Barn would look great in a breakfast nook, or even at a desk for study time.






5. I couldn't help but add one more Christmas find to my favourite November finds - this DIY Advent Calendar from Cassie at Hi Sugarplum. Such a clever idea to add fun family activities (and sweets) to magnetic tins. I might have to try this idea!





(psst... all the daily finds in December will be Christmas-related, so stay tuned for some holiday inspiration!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...