1.18.2013

Friday Finds!

Here's my confession.... I've kinda dropped the ball this month when it comes to posting my daily finds on my Facebook page. (oops!) No excuses really. So, since it's already more than halfway through the month, I'm going to write off the January finds. My sincere apologies, but I'll be back in February to start fresh.

Until then, here are 5 Friday finds that I've found and fallen in love with...

1. Love these ikat printed bowls from West Elm - I think they would look great in an office holding paperclips or a walk-in closet holding bracelets and earrings.




2.  I was really drawn to this "Colourful Expressions" painting found on the Horchow site. The diverse use of colour good play well in a number of different rooms.




3.  Talk about a feminine table - this Ciambella table from Z Gallerie is the perfect accessory to a modern space.



4.  Houndstooth is one of my favourite patterns, so when I saw this blanket from Urban Barn, I knew it was love at first sight!


5. Nothing is quite simpler than a stunning woven basket to hold your extra blankets or magazine like this Sweater-Weave basket from Indigo.


 Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...