Until then, here are 5 Friday finds that I've found and fallen in love with...
1. Love these ikat printed bowls from West Elm - I think they would look great in an office holding paperclips or a walk-in closet holding bracelets and earrings.
2. I was really drawn to this "Colourful Expressions" painting found on the Horchow site. The diverse use of colour good play well in a number of different rooms.
3. Talk about a feminine table - this Ciambella table from Z Gallerie is the perfect accessory to a modern space.
4. Houndstooth is one of my favourite patterns, so when I saw this blanket from Urban Barn, I knew it was love at first sight!
5. Nothing is quite simpler than a stunning woven basket to hold your extra blankets or magazine like this Sweater-Weave basket from Indigo.
Have a great weekend!