2.11.2013

Client Reveal: Kids' Bathrooms

A kid's bathroom is a great example of thinking outside the typical and bringing in a  little playful. The following are two kid's bathrooms that I completed for a client. The flooring, fixtures, and counters were previously selected by the homeowners. I completed the look with lighting, mirrors, paint selection, and accessories.

This bathroom was decorated for a girl - so I added some fun touches in turquoise.






You can read more about the DIY art in this bathroom here.




This bathroom I decorated for 2 brothers who share the space. I opted for a two-toned paint colour - blue and grey.



The candle lantern was a steal I found at Home Sense on the clearance rack.



This artwork was another DIY project that I completed for my clients.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...