4.22.2013

Bookcase Beauties

There's something to be said for a well-staged bookcase - it's almost an art in and of itself, really. And if you don't believe me, try staging a bookcase yourself with piles of books, pictures, and mementos. It isn't as easy as it looks. I've staged a few myself: 2 in our bonus room (which was originally our home office until I started to make the smallest bedroom into the new home office) and one for a client's study (you'll see that in an upcoming client reveal post).

I will also be working on a bookcase in the new nursery - to house decorative items, pictures, stuffed animals, and storage baskets. Oh, and her first library (of course).

So, I thought today I would post some pics of really well-staged bookcases that I've come across. Not only are they beautiful and practical, but they also give me some inspiration for the nursery bookcase. Take a look...



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...