4.19.2013

Sneak Peek: Nursery Paint

So, for those of you who know (and those of you who don't), my husband and I are expecting a baby girl in August! We are beyond thrilled with this new adventure... and overwhelmed at how much is needing to be done too! I recently posted about the inevitable to-do list for this nursery. One of the very first things that I needed to do, well after coming up with a plan for this room, was to choose a paint colour.

Eventhough we are having a little girl, we wanted to keep the room gender neutral. I wasn't envisioning a pink or purple room decked out in flowers and ballerinas (which unfortunately most of the baby stores seem to carry for girls). But, instead I decided on something a little more balanced. But to choose a paint colour that's gender neutral and not boring is a little tricky.

So, we opted for this one...



The colour is Prescott Green (HC-140) by Benjamin Moore. It's part of the BM Historic Colour Collection and I'm in love! 

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for sneak peeks of this nursery project (among others in the future).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...