10.19.2012

Organize It Week!

Interior decorating isn't always about the pretty details, that great piece of furniture, or those fun throw pillows. In fact, putting the time into decorating a room when the foundation is disorganized is like a gorgeous wedding cake that tastes terrible. So, I decided to dedicate an entire week (starting next week) to home organization. I know, or at least I think I know, that the majority of you guys have the same problem areas as I do around my house. These are the areas that no matter what, you have a hard time keeping organized or at the very least, tidy. I've narrowed these down to 5 areas and I'll tackle a different one per day.




The areas that I'll be organizing are:


1. Kitchen fridge (Monday)
2. Laundry room storage (Tuesday)
3. Bathroom cabinets (Wednesday)
4. Front hall closet (Thursday)
5. Linen closet (Friday)


So, please tune in on Monday for the beginning of Organize It Week! (And as always, I appreciate your questions and comments - if you have any other organizational problem areas in your house, I would love to hear about them, and can incorporate them into a later post).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...