4.18.2013

Client Reveal: Dining Room


Last year, I had the pleasure of decorating my friend's brand new home. I have been slowly revealing the rooms that I decorated for her. Today, you can see the open concept dining room that I completed for her. 

I've always adored this chandelier, so when my clients fell in love with it too, I knew that it had to be the focal point of the dining room. We chose a metallic wallpaper and round gold mirror for the wall decor to coordinate with the light. The homeowners already owned the large scale artwork on the other wall. 






The homeowners had purchased the dining room furniture for their previous home. But to give it a new look, I reupholstered the seats of the dining chairs. They were originally a tan microfiber. I opted for an all-over cream and taupe fabric to add a bit of pattern to the seats.







Stay tuned tomorrow for a sneak peek of the wall colour of the nursery that we're decorating...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...