12.13.2012

Christmas Decor

So far, I've shown you my Christmas tree, my outdoor wreath, and my holiday entryway table. Now, I want to share with you the rest of the festive decorations that I've used around my home.

Take a peek...


On the buffet in our dining room: elegant glass decor and a snow globe (this one is santa; the one on the entryway table is a snowman)...





On the dining room table: silver ornaments in a metallic bowl...








In the living room: a glittery reindeer (bought on clearance last year!)...





On the coffee table in the living room: glass votives filled with silver garland and bells...




More garland, but this time it fills a glass lantern on the coffee table...




Up the staircase railing...




In the powder room: silver beaded garland in a glass votive paired with a small candle (don't worry, this candle is for decoration only - I won't be lighting it!)...





In the family room, I shied away from the glitter and the silver accents, and focused more on red accents...




In the kitchen: gold and red balls in a simple glass vase...



happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...